Sunday, October 14, 2012

Yea it helps to talk.

Facing anything? Wanna talk about things, clear your mind and get something off your chest?
I have thought about being a Listener. Though there are no jobs that pay for really good problem solving and listening skills without a prescription, I just like to say I am here to listen whenever anyone would like to borrow a friend for a moment. Maybe we can help slow things down and get a few things clear together. I'm just saying, someone in the world cares about you, what you feel and the problems we all face when going through life and change can be devastating when you think you're facing it alone or with difficult negative people around that may not believe in you. I am light and positive and wouldn't mind lending some of my wisdom freely to just bounce a few ideas off each other. Perhaps we'll learn a few things and share some understanding.
Love you.
GG

No comments:

Post a Comment