Monday, October 15, 2012

All In video feat King Memphis and Queen GG compilation of videos by Jay-Z, Beyonce, Aaliyah, Mya, and TI

This is "All In" with me and King Memphis. This video I made using Windows earlier this summer was a compilation of videos by Jay-Z, Beyonce, Aaliyah, Mya, and TI. It was a cool and creative way for me to see my video editing skills at work. It took me about a day to make and I thought I did a pretty good job. I wanted to share this with you because it was really fun to do and it also has scenes from HBO's True Blood in it (FAN!!) So I am probably going to make another video for this winter with another song from Heat Rock. I know I have a few songs I would love to write and finish up to make a video for. I hope you like it, and again, the music is from King Memphis album 'Heat Rock vol 1'. I did not create the copyrighted portions of this video or have any rights to it, it is a fan vid, done just for fun. I just want to see how far my creativity can develop with my skills and see where it takes me. So, enjoy, and let me know if you like it.

I was thinking about who I should put into the next song like Drake and Aaliyah or something. ;p (Secretly, I'm not even a real fan of artists, but of music:)

www.myheatrock.com
King Memphis
Queen GG
Heat Rock Music 2011-2012

  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment