Monday, October 15, 2012

Walking Dead on AMC (not on dish)

#2  Hmm.. okay then Rick! I see we have a way to take a stand (stab lol) on what we've learned so far!! (oooh he kept them safe lmao)  I mean I saw Shane in the Latin kids eyes when he when ham on the black guy,...which I might add they could have used until he turned, "at the front of formation" crazy. #OneLeggedHershel poor guy. I mean the brunette daughter is kinda nuts I think. Paaaranoid ...So...no word on the blonde til next episode... action and drama ;} U kno there are Zombies all over Atl? Places you wouldn't even think!! I saw a sign at a gun range... ewww reminds me of ol' girl cuttin up that zombie to practice for Lori. Eww.. would it even be the same with their insides all yuck-yuck? I wonder what the Walking Dead game is like on facebook..
til next week...

Okay, so everyone's watching "Walking Dead" on AMC (not on dish) right, so who didn't think the doctor was gonna get bit down there in the jail? It was so obvious to me after watching Lori stress like wouldn't not having the doctor be on that worry list she had? And what's up with her trying to talk about Shane? That was pretty funny to me if she's really trying to get Rick's confidence. I hope she can manage keeping her composure. I think it's funny all they did was cut off the affected part. They'll play it as if it works I guess, but I think it just slowed down the process. I don't think it will stop him from turning later in the season.

All for now :)
Me
GG

1 comment: