Sunday, October 14, 2012

Okay this site is for me and me only. The fact that you are reading this is a blessing to you, which I appreciate. It for my personal use and I am appreciative of any responses I may get on my topics, but I am horrible at following up on things so I'm using this as a tool to improve on a few skills and develop new ones, I'm not going to take myself so seriously when it comes to writing. I have had a difficult time writing creatively lately that I just wanted to have a place I can write about the things that have come to mind and be able to reflect on them in a positive way. If someone visiting were to see my page, I am not ashamed of my artistic preferences, my honesty, my feelings or intentions and would mind being respected if we do not share the same views, thoughts, or perspectives. I just wanted to be clear that this is just an outlet for me to start writing again and I'd like to keep my forum light and positive to enhance my capabilities as a student. Thank you so much and I hope whatever you find is of help and use to you to come back and view my artistic freedoms again.
Be Blessed,
Me, GG
    Creartist

No comments:

Post a Comment