Monday, October 15, 2012

Showing off my Internet Doll Collection

Yeeeeah it was bound to happen. I have been wanting to collect dolls with my sweet sister for a while. If I started, I know it would probably take a long time to achieve the massive type of collection that would do us justice. These are a few of the dolls that I have seen around that I would definitely play with and have a separate one in a box somewhere. These ladies are exotic and unique and are made very creatively for some neat storytelling. *AWeSoMe!!*
*Ode to my poor Sailor Moon dolls ;\ shniff*

                                                     So yea here they are, my dollies :D



                                                     This one is of Michelle Obama


                                                        Just threw in a couple of hot pics




And there you have it. They are all so unique and pretty, only the most lavish pads are suitable for such princesses. So next, I have to show you my interior design collection of hottest pad pics from across the internet. Thanks to my blog, I have a place to put these cool pics now! Kewl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment